How does it work
Skin Rejuvenation Photon Mask | designed for facial beautification, uses natural light waves, which are transmitted by LEDs into the skin.
The light activates photoreceptors in skin cells, producing energy for absorption by skin components, to beautify your complexion. Your Light Therapy results will be more dramatic if you use high quality skin care products.
It's suggested that you do not use the mask for more than 20 minutes each time.
The suggested operating time is between 10 and 15 minutes. More than likely, you will want to start with one 10-minute treatment, 4 times a week to start, unless otherwise directed by a doctor. Once you have achieved your initial goals, you will, more than likely, want to drop down rousing the device only twice a week. As the LEDs provide a pure and powerful output, these few treatments will be sufficient
- Cleanse skin and apply your favorite skincare serums, moisturizers, and toners
- Place the shield comfortably over your face
- Press the power button located on the left side of the device to start your LED therapy session
- To change your light source, press the power button to select between Red, Blue, or Amber depending on desired treatment therapy
- To power down press and hold the power button until the light has turned off (about 2-3 seconds)
- Wipe off the mask with a gentle cloth or cleansing wipe after each use and store in a cool, dry place
Is there any scientific proof of LED Light Therapy?
LED Light Therapy has been thoroughly tested, evaluated and validated by hundreds of Universities, Medical Labs and most importantly NASA. Actually, there have been over 2000 reports and documents written on this technology.
Does Photon Rejuvenation or LED Light Therapy cause any pain?
No, it does not caused any pain at all. Actually, it has a very smoothing and calming effect.
Can I use skin care products in conjunction with my LED Mask?
Yes, you can. In fact, your Light Therapy results will be more dramatic if you use high quality skin care products. Moreover, you can use your acne products to accelerate your skin curing process.
Do I need eye protection?
The design of this mask does not cover the eye area. Therefore, it is not needed to put on eye protections while performing treatments. However, prevent direct look to the LED and close your eyes during the treatment are suggested.